Monday, May 7, 2012

Exciting stuff, I know.

Last week, I traded my awful Blackberry for an iPhone and, oh my goodness, it has been wonderful.  It doesn't take 4 seconds from the time I hit the shutter release button until the phone actually takes a picture - amazing.  Since I now have a phone that can actually take a picture, I joined in on the Instagram fun.  If you care to follow -- jennyvag.

This past Friday, my mom and I took the boys to Chuck e Cheese for lunch.  They had a field day with the "Gold Doubloons" that magically appear from the cash register once you pay for your food.  Pictures are forthcoming.  I have a couple of photo shoots I'm still editing before I will get to those pics!  When I told them that we were going to Chuck e Cheese, Luke immediately told me, "I don't want to see the band!"  He is PETRIFIED of the singing characters there.  They are pretty creepy looking, I guess.

Later that evening all four of us went to Justin's long-time hair cutter (that's such a strange thing to type out: hair cutter) so that all of the V boys would have nice hair for Christa's wedding this week!


On Saturday, Justin was at an all-day golf outing (living the life, I'll tell ya!) but he did very well and his team placed second.  He brought home 4 Phillies Diamond Club tickets for June 1st which is awesome!  Since it was Cinco de Mayo, Chica & Eric came over to celebrate and watch the Derby with us. 

I didn't sleep very well on Saturday night so by the time Sunday morning rolled around, I was beat.  Mom Mom called around 10 a.m. and asked if she and Poppy could take the boys to the Strawberry Festival at Peddler's Village.  I quickly got my guys dressed and ready to go.  They were pretty excited and came home with a couple of new toys to play with! 

And here is Luke playing with the Weebles that Grandmom & Grandpop Ohio brought for them last Christmas - they STILL love playing with them!  Also, Luke's wearing my flip flops!

0 comments: