Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fashionista

Nolan has been taken a keen interest in the clothing that he wears lately. It first began with him wanting to pick out his t-shirt then grew to him rejecting the entire outfit I picked out for him and heading into his closet to choose what he would rather wear.
DSC_2889

Justin went to a bachelor party last night for our future brother-in-law, so the boys and I were paid a visit by Aunt Christa and Mom Mom. Aunt Christa’s wedding is 4 weeks away and she brought the suits that the boys will be wearing for the event. Nolan admired himself in the mirror and told us he was “going to work like daddy.” Okaaaaaay.

DSC_2891

When he woke up this morning, the first words out of his mouth were, “I want to wear the opposite shirt.” Naturally, I had no clue what that meant and it took 5 minutes of him crying, “I want to wear my black opposite shirt.” I finally figured out that he wanted to wear the pinstriped vest (which is navy) and the blue button down shirt. He was pretty angry with me once I told him we had to save it for the wedding.

DSC_2893

We compromised and I put him in another button down shirt that’s entirely way too small for him. He’s still wearing his pajama pants, by the way.

P.S. In his hands, he's carrying around his prized light-up Buzz Lightyear. Hew got it while in Disney and it's barely left his side since.

1 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

Love all his faces!