Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Refreshing!

Being cooped up in a house with two two and a half year olds can sometimes drive you stir-crazy. We just need to get out and get some fresh air. I was hoping for some snow by now (sledding! skiing!), but there has been NONE, but we were blessed with a warm day this past Saturday.

The fresh air felt wonderful! We kicked around a ball, ran through the pine trees and collected pine cones, played at the playground and just enjoyed being together....outside of the walls of our home.

collage1

untitled-36
untitled-38

And if you need proof of why we need to get OUT...

untitled-20

4 comments:

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

lol, awesome pictures!! Love the one of them trashing the couch, I hate those days!

Mitzi G. said...

I love that they are making the most out of being cooped up by destroying the house :)

Krystle said...

Oh my goodness! When all my boys are this age during the winter...what the heck am I going to do?!
So glad you could get out, adorable pics!

kristi said...

Omg, two boys...non stop! Bless you!