Monday, December 5, 2011

Visiting Santa

Our visit with Santa this year couldn't have gone any smoother. No tears were shed and Justin and I walked out of there with two very happy little boys.

When we arrived at the mall, there wasn't a single soul in line waiting to see Santa. He waved to Luke and Nolan as they approached his chair.

DSC_0036

Nolan walked up to the big guy and held out his arms for Santa to lift him into his lap. So different from last year!! Santa scooped up my little guy and had a few quiet moments with him while I was getting Luke out of the stroller.

DSC_0035

Luke approached Santa on a mission. As he was walking up to him, Santa held out his hand for a hand shake and Luke looked up into his eyes and said, "I want drums." My little guy doesn't mess around! Santa laughed, suggested ear plugs for mommy & daddy then asked the boys if they've been good this year. Nolan didn't hesitate, "yes!" he told him.

DSC_0039

Santa 2009

Santa 2009

Santa 2010 -- so funny!

PC035906

Santa 2011 -- they've gotten so big!

Luke & Nolan_Santa 2011

6 comments:

B. said...

I love the 2010 photo! Hilarious.

kristi said...

Awwwwwwwwwww

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Awww I love that you posted the past years pictures! How perfect! Oh and the I Want Drums totally made me laugh out loud, glad he knows how this Santa thing works :)

Mitzi G. said...

precious!!!

CJ said...

I sit the same person playing Santa?? He looks the same.

Mrs. G said...

Your family is adorable!!! Awesome pics and Awesome blog. I am a new follower. Merry Christmas & God bless you!

www.wewillwalkforeverholdinghands.blogspot.com

Rachel