Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ABC's about me

A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: King. With a husband who is 6’3”, a king is a necessity.
C. Chore that you hate: putting clean laundry away in their respective drawers or closet. Also, emptying the dishwasher.
D. Dogs: Tank, our Boston Terrier.
E. Essential start to your day: Hazelnut coffee with cream & sugar.
F. Favorite color: Blue.
G. Gold or Silver: I’m having a gold moment.
H. Height: 5'6 & 3/4”
I. Instruments you play: Nothing.
J. Job title: Legal Assistant.
K. Kids: Luke & Nolan.
L. Live: In Philadelphia.
M. Mother’s name: Catherine Elizabeth.
N. Nicknames: Chica, Fern, Momma.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Thankfully, only when I had my boys.
P. Pet peeves: People who talk during movies; close-talkers; inconsiderate drivers; miserable & inconsiderate people.
Q. Quote from a movie: “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” Dumbledore, from Harry Potter
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. In birth order, they are: Jonathan, Danielle, Zachary, Joshua.
T. Teenage crush: Eddie Vedder.
U. Underwear: I love underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets. I’ve never actually tasted one, but they look revolting.
W. What makes you run late: My husband.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth?
Y. Yummy food that you make: Man, I make lots of yummy food. My husband is partial to my creamy& spicy linguine with scallops & shrimp.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys.

0 comments: