Thursday, November 17, 2011

So, what's new?

So, what's been going on with us?

Let's start with me. I've been taking photos...a lot of them. This whole photography thing has really gotten a hold of me and I'm exploring different ideas. Here's my photo blog! I have a couple of shoots coming up that I am looking forward to!

DSC_0286-2
PB141160-2
DSC_0275-2
DSC_0429
DSC_0051
DSC_0046

Oh look, it's me and my camera!
PB141223
I had such a hard time deciding on which picture to use on my photo blog.
Feel free to vote for your favorite one!!
PB141257
This is the one I'm currently using...
PB141243

Next up: I had my sewing class! I made a pillow case. I know that this sounds simple to probably about 95% of the population, but for me it was a HUGE deal. I didn't even know what a bobbin was. Now I do AND, I know how to thread one! I can just feel my Grammie smiling down on me from heaven!

Now, let's talk about my husband, Justin. He started a new position within his company a couple of months ago and things are coming along nicely! Oh, and he VOLUNTEERED to cook Thanksgiving dinner for our families this year. Am I a lucky girl, or what?! He even picked out the menu himself. It's pinned to our refrigerator and everything!

He and I decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving every year. A couple of years we actually decorated Thanksgiving night because we were too excited to wait. We're both really amped up about it this year because the kids actually grasp the concept of Christmas. Last Saturday night, the four of us were sitting home on Friday night in our sweats and Justin suggested we head over to Lowes to look at the Christmas decorations. It was such a random thing to do, but Luke and Nolan were in heaven! They were fascinated by all the Santas and reindeer!

We booked our plane tickets for Disney World in February! Woo Hoo!!! It's such a relief to actually have started planning that vacation. Although, I suspect that I won't really do too much more until after the holidays.

Nolan and Luke are awesome!! They have their 'moments' that drive me craze like every other two year old in the world, but for the most part, they're just a lot of fun! Every day is just a flurry of 'boy' things like wrestling, playing with trucks, knocking each other off their tricycles...you know, the usual.
DSC_0420
DSC_0402
DSC_0398
Fishing!
DSC_0369

Until next time....

0 comments: