Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Night

Justin, the boys and I were all very excited about trick or treating on Halloween Night. We had been practicing our pirate "arrrrg," and saying, "trick or treat." When I pulled the pirate costumes out of the closet, the boys became very excited and couldn't wait to put them on.

I rummaged through my own closet at the last moment in search of a Momma Pirate costume and my little guys thought it was pretty funny that their mom was wearing a bandanna just like them.

Mom Mom, Poppy and Grammie joined us then we were off!

DSC_0128

Arrrrg!
DSC_0127

One very happy pirate!

DSC_0135
DSC_0138
DSC_0140

Luke really enjoyed the decorations that night and frequently stopped on neighbor's lawns so that he could look at their lights or spooky decorations.

DSC_0147
DSC_0155
DSC_0165

There were only a couple of times where the boys were leary of a scary costume or a haunted house with spooky noises, but for the most part, they had a great time and loved being outside and receiving candy.

DSC_0177

I carried a tote bag with me so that I could periodocally empty out their little trick or treat bags into mine. Well, Nolan wasn't having any of that. He would say, "mommy, no, my candy!"

DSC_0187
DSC_0192

Nolan counted his lolly pops!

DSC_0206

Our spoils!
DSC_0210

3 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

they look so adorable & it looks like they made out pretty well with the candy too :)

Momma Wilson said...

argh! I love it! you got some great pics too!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures!!!