Tuesday, October 11, 2011

our favorite past-time

It seems like all the boys and I do lately is spend time at the park. We go a lot. It's a great way for them to burn off some of their (seemingly endless) energy.

Luckily, daddy was able to join us at the park this past Friday after we took the boys to the pediatrician's office for flu shots. Luke was very inquisitive about why we were visiting the doctor and he stuck very close to my side while in the office.

Nolan was the first to get the shot and he wimpered for a second before telling his daddy, "I'm oh-kay, daddy." Luke, on the other hand, insisted on watching the nurse inject him and cried for about 20 minutes. I felt so bad for my little bugger, so I stuck right by his side at the park that afternoon.

DSC_0989
DSC_0970
DSC_0971
DSC_0976
DSC_0982 - Copy
DSC_0964
DSC_0977

On Saturday, I took the boys to Grammie & Pop's house to spend the night so that Justin and I could drive up to visit Aunt Erin & Uncle Tom in their new house. We spent the day talking and laughing and I told Erin about my love affair with Pinterest and my quest to become a crafty woman.

I've got just 2 more weeks until my very first sewing lesson and I'm really looking forward to it. I have visions of myself making Nolan and Luke's halloween costumes and curtains and pillows for my house. I'll consider it a success if I can manage to properly hem my pants.

1 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Great pictures!! Park time is the best, I can't blame the boys for always wanting to be outside :)