Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Snow

Well, it snowed. In October! It wasn't enough to cause any problems, but it did keep us cooped up in the house, so come this morning we wanted to get the little guys (and ourselves) outside to get some fresh air.

DSC_0069

It was a gorgeous day! Crisp, but not too cold -- my kinda weather. There was some snow on the grass and my little guys were infatuated!

DSC_0067
PA300981
DSC_0078
DSC_0082

I love seeing them so happy!

DSC_0094
PA300989

I made it into a picture (and apparently need to lint roll my coat).

PA301019
PA301020
PA301026
PA301040

We came back to the house and spent the rest of the day relaxing. It's WaWa "Gobbler" season, so Justin and I had them for lunch. I need to get my fill in because we only get them for a month!

Tomorrow is Halloween and we are ready for it! We went to Boo at the Zoo last weekend and the boys were able to practice their trick or treating. Nolan was particularly happy that strangers were giving him candy.

They've perfected their pirate "aaarrrrggg," so we're ready for tomorrow!
DSC_1456

4 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

B is going to be a pirate too.........Happy Halloween!!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Great photos!! I'm glad the boys enjoy the snow! Oh and Kaylin was a Pirate too :)

Amy said...

Love their hats! Mind if I ask where you got them?

Jennifer said...

Thank you ladies!

My mom bought the boys the hand-made hats last year at Rice's Market. It's a giant outdoor market in our area.