Friday, October 14, 2011

Mish Mash

I haven't really felt compelled to blog lately because nothing particularly special has been going on. We're gearing up for the holidays and I hope to work in a trip to Ohio to visit my parents and brothers. We're approaching our favorite time of the year!

I am taking a sewing class in a couple of weeks that I hope to actually put to some good use! I've been wanting to do this for a few years, but I've never found a class close by that I could participate in until Momma V suggested Joann Fabrics. I called up the very next day and discovered that they do offer classes!

We're headed out to the apple orchard tomorrow to ride the hayride with the boys and do some apple picking. I have no clue what I'm going to do with an entire bushel of apples, so I'm hoping that some people are willing to take some off of our hands. Last year we ate as many as we could and made baked apples with the rest.

Here are some pictures from earlier this week.
DSC_1061
DSC_1041
DSC_1049
DSC_1065
DSC_1073

And Luke wearing one of my headbands.

DSC_0925
DSC_1092

2 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

TOO CUTE!! I love the headband & he makes it look very manly :)

Tracy said...

I have been dying to learn how to sew too! Good to know Joann's offers classes. Thanks:) I am OBSESSED with Pinterest too. Love, love, love it! Cute pics of your boys:) So fun!