Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Story Time

Oh, I have been slacking. Labor Day weekend went by and not one single picture was taken by me. Instead, I focused on something else very important: food.

I ate my way through the long weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. Justin and I spent Saturday night in Old City with friends eating BBQ at a restaurant we had never been to before. From there, we went on to have cocktails and people-watch at Cuba Libre and The Plough.

We actually tried to go to a bar that we used to enjoy pre-children, Tangerine, but we found the doors locked (with the lights on). A girl walking by, 'tsk'ed' at us and said, "Tangerine has been closed for like a year." Like we should have known. I guess it's our fault we don't get out much.

We didn't stay out too late because I had to be up and in the kitchen the following morning for the little bbq we were having at our house. The 4 hours I spent in the kitchen was well worth it beacause I had a great time with our friends and family!

Nolan and Luke make me laugh so hard. They were so engaged with everyone at the bbq; talking, playing ring-a-rosie (as they call it) and showing off. I spend so much time with them that it's interesting to see how the interract with people that they don't see on a daily basis. They make me really proud.

Grammie took them to Story Time yesterday so she sent me some cell phone pictures of my little guys enjoying a Thomas book and coloring.


Justin and I will be in Colorado for the weekend attending our friends' wedding. I've never visited there before and am really looking forward to the celebrations!

0 comments: