Friday, September 2, 2011

Pop's Harley

Pop got himself a Harley and we can hear him coming from a mile away. Any time the boys hear a loud motorcycle, they say, "Pop motorcycle," and look for him out the window for him.

DSC_0011
DSC_0002
DSC_0009-2
DSC_0018

Luke is also a fan of Pop's dirt bike, but Nolan prefers to look at the bikes from a distance.

DSC_0006

I think Nolan looks so much like his daddy in this picture.
His love of his drum sticks still continues!
He has also started calling me 'Momma' starting a few days ago.

DSC_0025-2
DSC_0031
DSC_0034-2

My boys LOVE Caillou and will not peel their eyes from the tv for anything when it's on!

DSC_0043-2

2 comments:

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Love the pics of the boys, so darling! Oh and Kaylin also looooves Cailou...and I totally hate that show, I think he whines too much, LOL!

Jenni said...

That last pic is si stinkin cute!! Its like a magazine add!!
Love it..