Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Colorado

I absolutely fell in love with Colorado during my visit for our friends Tom & Erin's wedding. Not only was it absolutely gorgeous, but the people were incredibly friendly and downtown Denver was so clean. When you come from Philadelphia, it's things like that that really impress you. If we weren't so attached to our family, Justin and I would love to take the boys out there and live for a few years.

DSC_0120

On the morning of the wedding, Justin and I went for a hike with his cousin and girlfriend. The view was gorgeous.

DSC_0201
DSC_0212
DSC_0249
DSC_0194
DSC_0294
DSC_0310
DSC_0273
DSC_0272
DSC_0330

The wedding was held at sunset and Erin and Tom looked beautiful. The ceremony was the most touching and personal ceremony I had ever witnessed. I loved every minute!

DSC_0337
DSC_0373

Tom has been Justin's best friend since grade school so he acted as his Best Man for the day.

DSC_0392
DSC_0425
DSC_0433
DSC_0443

The view was breath-taking.

DSC_0470

On Sunday, we went to a Rockies game at Coors Field. The stadium is very similar to Citizens Bank Park in Philly, but the view was a little different!

DSC_0516
DSC_0524
DSC_0543
Needless to say, I had a blast but couldn't wait to get home to my boys. Mom Mom and Poppy stayed with them for the long weekend and I know that they all had so much fun together!

4 comments:

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Great pictures and looks like a fun trip. Oh and I LOOOVE your earrings in that first picture, so beautiful! And you my dear are looking fabulous!!

Jenni said...

I am glad you enjoyed your time in our Beautiful state! I hope you come back soon for another visit. I have lived here all my life and don't see myself leaving ever!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Good for you guys to have such a fun weekend together! :)

Momma Wilson said...

Wow, awesome pics! It looks like y'all had a great getaway and I love what you wore to the wedding!