Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend Recap - Ray's birthday & bachelor party

We had a great time this weekend at Ray's 3rd birthday party at Burger King. Who knew that place was so much fun and had so much for kids to do? I now know my new winter-time hot spot to take the boys! Little Ray's mom, Stevie and I have been friends since high school. To make a long story short, I was kicked off the bus (don't ask) and had to make a long walk home. She got off the bus to walk with me because she felt bad and it was a friendship made in heaven!

Justin was hosting his best friend's bachelor party, so it was just the boys, myself and Aunt Chica for the day (and night).

DSC_0044
Aunt Chica wasn't afraid to get down & dirty in the play land!
DSC_0041
DSC_0057
DSC_0058
A party wouldn't be a party if Stevie was on time, so we played for a while until she and the man of the hour showed up to play!
DSC_0081
The best part of the whole party....
DSC_0131
I got to hold a baby!! Stevie's youngest, Kristyn was there.
I really miss holding and cooing (I actually just mis-typed "cooking!") a baby.
And, hands-down, my favorite picture of the day.....
DSC_0120
Look at that devilish grin! Melts my heart! She was so sweet and didn't mind being passed from woman to woman. There definitely wasn't a shortage of arms to be in.

After BK, Aunt Chica & I took the boys to Target (where they were very good) and Boston Market (where they weren't so good) before heading back to her & Eric's apartment to eat our dinner.

I thought I gave Justin enough time to gather the bachelor party men before I headed home, but there were 15 guys hanging out at my house when I returned with my very tired little guys. Nolan & Luke brightened up immediately when they saw them all and they fit right in with the rest of the guys. They even "helped" carry a cooler out to the truck. Justin even mentioned that he thinks that our boys made a few of the single guys there want to have babies!

1 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

looks like a great b-day celebration.