Friday, August 12, 2011

Thursday Night at Sesame

After work on Thursday, Justin and I took the boys to Sesame Place for a little while. The crowds were thinning out so we tried some amusement rides before hitting any water rides.
DSC07302
I don't take my Nikon camera with me because I'm petrified that something will happen to it, so all pictures are from the point & shoot.
DSC07303
Waiting in line!
DSC07301
DSC07305
DSC07307
After the ride, we went to the Splash Castle, but the water was freezing, so we stayed just long enough for Justin to ride a water slide.
DSC07310
DSC07309
DSC07312
DSC07314
I think that Luke's favorite thing about Sesame Place is all of the music that is constantly playing. Here he is busting a move!
DSC07315
Then we saw Bert & Ernie and, oh my goodness, were they excited!
The camera took forever to start, so Justin missed getting a picture of Nolan running into Ernie's arms. I felt like he didn't want to let him go!
DSC07319
DSC07320
They look a little miserable, but I think it's because the sun was in their eyes -- they were so excited to meet them!
DSC07321
After a while, it was time to go.
DSC07322

3 comments:

CJ said...

Cool Place! The water is SO not freezing here in DALLAS!! :)

carO__ said...

I NEVER even knew a place like this existed until you blogged about it; how cool! Is there an age limit to play in the water area/ ride the rides? How much is admission to a place like this?

Jennifer said...

Hey CarO!! Sesame Place is in Langhorne, PA (suburb of Philadelphia). We have a season pass for 2011 & 2012, but general admission is like $55 for a 2 day pass I believe. It's a lot of fun and if you're ever in town, hit me up!