Sunday, August 7, 2011

The plan was to take the boys to Sesame Place this morning for a few hours but we nixed that idea after we were up half the night with two very sick little guys. We spent today confined to the house snuggling on the couch, wiping boogie noses and rubbing backs. I made a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup on Friday afternoon so that I could give some to Mabel as she's recovering from her mastectomy and it's a good thing I made such a large pot, because the boys really needed it today.

Around 2:00, I was growing a bit stir-crazy and the boys' fevers died down, so I took them out in the yard for some fresh air. We lasted about 5 minutes before mosquitoes attached us.
DSC_0024
DSC_0025
We spent the rest of the afternoon playing indoors, wiping noses and comforting our little guys.
DSC_0034
DSC_0036-2
We also snuck in some crabs!
DSC_0014
I put them in their cribs at 6 p.m. and am praying for a halfway decent night of sleep!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Poor guys! So sorry they are sick. Hoping your chicken noodle soup does the trick!

CJ said...

Do you nail down your Thomas the Train set on the that table?