Monday, August 1, 2011

Things I've been meaning to do

Begin working out again. It seems like whenever I have the free time, I'd rather spend it reading a book or watching Real Housewives of New Jersey than doing yoga or walking on the treadmill. I really need to get on top of this.

365 Project. In theory, this would help me become a better Mammarazzi photographer, but the thought of having to take and upload pictures every day is daunting. I might actually give this a shot though especially since my amazing step-mom, Colleen hooked me up with some sweet Nikon lenses that she no longer has a need for! (btw, I hate the term 'step-mom/dad.' I feel like I'm not doing justice to the incredible parents I had for helping raise me).

Sesame Place. I bought season passes, now I just need to put them to use. Every time I drive by, it's like a zoo in there...

Order a new dining room set. Justin has been telling me for months to pick out a new dining room table and chairs from Direct Buy. I don't know if you are familiar with DB, but for me, it's a giant pain in the dupa. But, I really need to replace the royal blue fabric dining room chairs that have been in my dining room for 5 years.

Big Boy Bedroom. Is it bad that my boys' bedroom is still decorated the same way that it was the day that they came home from the hospital? A lot of my blog friends have already transitioned their childrens' bedrooms into big boy or big girl bedrooms and I haven't even begun thinking about ours.

Book a facial. My pores have been begging me for one for a while.

Maybe actually writing these down will be some motivation for me to actually get some of my To-Do list done. Here's hoping!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My To-Do list is a mile high...

And I LOVE your blog makeover!

j. w. said...

I've got a to-do list I need to tackle, I'm glad I'm not alone!

http://onerowblog.blogspot.com/