Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Breakfast

Justin mentioned to me this past weekend that I haven't taken any recent pictures of the boys. I swear that if I don't have my camera with me at all moments, people begin to wonder what is wrong with me. I've actually been trying to take more videos of the boys than anything else because they are just so darn funny right now! The things that come out of their little mouths -- adorable!

Since it was just the boys and I alone on a very boring Monday morning, I pulled out the trusty camera to take some pictures of breakfast-time.
DSC_0031
I don't know about other kids, but mine love breakfast. It's the one meal that I can get the both of them to eat an entire plate full of food.

Are you wondering why Nolan is holding tongs?
Me too.

Luke always eats the breakfast sausage first, then he goes for Nolan's plate and eats his as well.
DSC_0024
Nolan is obsessed with waffles...and cereal.
DSC_0019
I couldn't get either of them to take their eyes of Caillou, which has become their newest favorite show to watch. If I'm ever in a pinch and need to cook lunch or fold laundry, I put on Caillou. Don't judge!
DSC_0032

4 comments:

Dee said...

LOL-they're adorable. You're gonna be glad you got these one day! Good point about taking more video! I've been slacking a little on the pics and video lately.

Ann On and On... said...

Sometimes you have to do what you need to do.
They are so cute!

Jenni said...

Adorable boys!! I can always get my son to eat breakfast well too. I would never judge you for putting on a show while you need to get things done. My son will only sit still for about 1-30 min show so some days that is all the time I have to prepare a meal or fold laundry. Keep doing what you do, they look happy and healthy!!

Mitzi G. said...

I use the Imagination Movers so no judgement from this momma!! BTW - B has those same pj's & I just love him in plaid