Friday, July 8, 2011

Adult Trip -- Las Vegas

I've been away from the blogosphere for over a week now, but for good reason. Last week, Justin and I took a 4 night trip to Vegas! It was our first time there and we definitely made the best of it.

The boys stayed home and split their time between Mom Mom & Poppy and Grammie & Pop. It was great to be able to call home and speak with them while we were away. I love hearing their sweet voices! We have amazing parents who allow us to have these get-aways!

The first night we were there, it was just the two of us. We had dinner at Olives in the Bellagio then went to see Cirque du Soleil's 'O" before heading back to our hotel (Caesars).

The next day, we met up with our friends, Mike & Layna and did quite a bit of bar-hopping and site seeing!! It was a little overwhelming for me because there was SO much to see and do.

The next night was dinner at Koi then The Bank at the Bellagio where I saw Gretchen & Slade from RHOOC and Criss Angel . Slade was such a sweetie!

We had fun chillin' by the pool, even though it was 115 degrees one day -- yowza. It was a fun trip, but I was ready to go home. I really missed the boys and needed to get back to them for my own sanity!

DSC07212

DSC_0188

DSC_0056

DSC_0037

Our hotel
DSC_0029

DSC_0028

DSC_0161

DSC_0170

DSC_0175

Beautiful view from the top of the Eiffel Tower
DSC_0195

DSC07217

DSC07220

3 comments:

CJ said...

Love Vegas!! Did you get to see all the hotels including CityPlace area? It wasn't built when I was there 4 years ago.

Eclipsed said...

Hot Mama! Looks like a great trip. I'm going in September for bachelorette party and while I've never been away from my daughter for that long, an all girls boozy getaway sounds fantastic! And how great is Koi? There's one in ny that I go to and I just love it. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Mitzi G. said...

You look beautiful & I am jealous; an adult trip sounds so perfect right now........I'd take a night at Motel 6 & be in heaven right now though :)

Glad you guys had a great time & I am sure the boys were so happy to see you when you returned!