Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Nolan & Luke

DSC_0050


My Little Loves,


Happy 2 years!


I will never forget the moment we met because it was the single most amazing moment of my life. The past 730 days with you have been some of the most demanding days of my life, but they have also been filled with laughter and crazy amounts of love.


Thank you for those incredible smiles and giggles. I have them permanently etched in my mind and, no matter how old you grow, I know I'll never forget them.


You probably won't remember all of the memories that we are making, but I'm doing my best to capture those moments for you. I know that you will cherish my pictures and videos some day and it will make the playful ridicule I get from family and friends for lugging my camera with me just about everywhere I go, worth it.


My hope is that your next 365 days aren't as "terrible" as other people make them out to be, but if the going gets tough, we will all make it through just fine. I promise to try and be understanding just as long as you take it easy on your ol' mommy!


Happy Birthday, my handsome little boys. Your daddy and I still marvel at how beautiful and perfect we think you are, as only parents could do. You have both blessed us in ways we never thought possible. We hope you enjoy your birthday and the fun surprises we have in store for you.

With Love,

Mommy & Daddy

5 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

happy birthday to both of them!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!! I cant believe they are 2!!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday Nolan & Luke!!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday L&N! I don't know if it's because mine are fastly approaching two as well (and I totally get everything you said), but this post made me tear up. So sweet!

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Very sweet! Happy 2nd Birthday to your boys. Love the picture too, it's perfect.