Thursday, June 16, 2011

aaaaarrrrg, I'm a pirate

Uncle Pat & Aunt Giustina bought the boys a giant inflatable pirate ship pool which I kept hidden in our laundry room until it was hot enough to put it to good use. While they were napping last Friday, I inflated the pirate monstrosity (which is what I've lovingly nicknamed it). It took a while, but when I stood back and took a look at the finished project, I knew that Nolan and Luke would love playing in it.

We went out to lunch with Grammie and ran a few errands and when we arrived back home, it was pirate time. arrrg.

Oh boy, were they happy!!
DSC_0030-2
DSC_0064
DSC_0041
DSC_0034-2
DSC_0062
For a few days after they first played in the pirate monstrosity, they would wake from their nap and say, "pool?"

Absolutely, boys.
DSC_0083

5 comments:

Dee said...

THat is sooo cool! My kids would have loved that!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

That is the cutest!!! Looks like they loved it. :)

Amy said...

That looks awesome!

Mitzi G. said...

is it big enough for adults cause I want to jump in

Giustina said...

I'm so glad they love it!!!! We tried to buy it for Nicholas too but they were sold out! No matter what Pat says I totally picked it out! lol