Monday, May 23, 2011

Nolan and his bubbles

One day last week, Nolan woke from his nap earlier than Luke, so we played outside with the bubble blower. My boys LOVE their one-on-one time with me, so whenever we have these little moments, I'm sure to make the best of it. Whoever is with me gets undivided attention!

P5159685P5159682P5159673

Nolan is my little hillbilly. He loves to be barefoot; it doesn't matter if he's indoors or outdoors. I have a hard time getting him to walk through the front or back door -- he wants to be outside ALL THE TIME!

He loves to repeat everything he hears -- mostly the last few words he hears someone else say.

His hair grows so quickly!

His pillow-pet is his favorite toy and he loves to carry it with him all over the house.

He thinks it's funny when he puts his finger in his nose.

He LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine (which is their 2nd Birthday theme!!) and will lay with his pillow pet in front of the tv to watch the show.

I think he's ready to be potty trained which I plan on doing as soon as I have a free weekend!! Not too easy to come by lately...

His favorite thing to eat is crackers or bagels with cream cheese.

He enjoys taking off his shirt and putting it back on again by himself.

He is still my cuddle-bug and I love the sound of his laugh.

He definitely makes me a very, very proud momma.

2 comments:

melissa78 said...

God I just LOVE that boy!!!!

Krystle said...

So cute! Jack loves bubbles these days too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! I look forward to following your journey!!