Monday, May 16, 2011

The Carnival

Once a year, the church in our neighborhood hosts a family carnival. This was the first time I ever went because I wanted to take the boys on some rides. Nolan had just started a head cold this morning, but, you know kids -- runny nose & sneezing isn't going to stop them from playing and having fun!


P5139557
P5139563
P5139555
We asked the boys if they wanted to go down the big slide, Luke said yes, Nolan said no.
There is our neighbor, Kayla next to us! We found her sitting on her front step looking sad, so when we asked her what was wrong, she said that she couldn't go to the carnival because her friend wasn't allowed to go. We cleared it with her mom and she came with us instead!
P5139572
Nolan didn't want to ride the carousel either, but Luke had a BLAST with daddy!!
Nolan much preferred running around with Kayla instead.
P5139595
Nolan really did enjoy fishing though!
P5139606
Mom Mom lent an expert hand!
P5139607
P5139609
P5139613
P5139616
P5139618
P5139621
Both boys had a great time riding these ducks -- they did it twice!
P5139626
P5139651
At the end of the night, we asked Nolan again if he wanted to do the big slide with mommy -- he said yes!
P5139670
P5139671
When we finished, he wanted to go again -- that's my brave little guy! We all shared a little cotton candy on the walk home and went to bed a little later than we usually do. We had a really good time and I definitely think we'll go again next year.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Great pitures. They are so cute. I found your blog from another blog I follow. I am now following your blog too. You see, I am an identical twin myself. I will enjoy reading what you write about your twins, as well as what your thoughts are as the mother of twins. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Love the pictures. The first picture of the Gravitron, used to be my favorite ride as a kid. I loved it!
The boys are getting so big!