Tuesday, March 22, 2011

21 Months

Nolan celebrated his 21st month by climbing out of his crib and into Luke's after their afternoon nap. I had a feeling that he would be climbing out of his crib soon, but it still scared the bejeezus out of me.
I was at work when my mom called. I could tell by her voice that she was worried. My heart began to race, "mom, what happened?" She then began to tell me that she heard the boys laughing from their room when they woke up from their nap. She went upstairs and found Nolan in Luke's crib.
"How did he get there?" I asked. She told me that she had no idea. I heard her ask him if he wanted to show her how he did it and he shook his head 'no' at her. After putting him back into his own crib, she saw what he did. He grabbed the crib rail, pulled himself up, over the 12 inches separating their cribs and rolled into Luke's crib.

It must be time for crib tents. In the meantime, I pulled his crib further away from his brother's. Hopefully this takes some of the temptation away!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhhh! They are getting so big. Adorable, little handsome little men!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

they are so big now! And finally they look different to me (!)

Jennifer, do you have any separation anxiety problems?

Once Upon A Time said...

Wow- I am nervous for that day to happen around here! My little monkeys already climb out of a pack and play, so I'm guessing their cribs are not far behind.

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

Love that you can still get pics of them in the chair! Good luck with the crib thing. My friend keeps telling me it's time to put Kaylin in a big girl bed and I just know she'd roll out of that sucker every day or I'd find her playing with toys in the early A.M. so we're not even close to being ready.

Mitzi G. said...

I LOVE the last photo...."so big"

I have been thinking B is going to crawl out (& he has come close) but hasn't made it all of the way out yet!! It is scary to think that they really have no fear of getting hurt.

Jeannie said...

Oh my gosh! I fear this will be happening very soon in our house.