Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20 Months Old

I stopped taking your monthly pictures when you were 16 months old because it got to be too hard to get the both of you to sit for long enough for me to hit the shutter button. Aunt Chica came over on Monday afternoon, so she helped me wrangle the two of you into your chair.

Believe it or not, this was the best we could do.

Wearing socks or slippers is way so 2010 and you are way past that! I'm lucky to get you to keep your socks on for 20 minutes.

You love to chase each other around the house, but you love to be outside even more. There are days when I put you in your snow boots and warm jackets and let you play in the back yard to your heart's content.

Grammie taught you how to 'touch your toes to your nose.' It's funny to watch!

You sit on the potty, but you haven't actually gone pee-pee in the potty yet.

You started saying "pee-yew" and you hold your nose when you make a poopy.

You love choo-choo trains!

1 comments:

Caroline said...

I love how your started this post because IT'S SO TRUE! After a certain point forget about EVER getting them to pose for pictures! I'm praying in a couple years we can attempt a family photo again :)