Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rawr

This past weekend, the family gathered for Jake's first birthday party. There were loads of kids for Luke and Nolan to play with! There was also a face painter there. I was a bit apprehensive because I didn't think either boy would sit still long enough for the artist to do her thing.

It turned out that they really needed to sit on my lap while they were being painted. Nolan wanted nothing to do with it, but Luke sat like a perfect angel while the artist painted his face orange, yellow and white.

Neither boy made it to the 'whisker' part of the painting. Nolan just wouldn't sit still, and Luke became very upset when the artist pulled out the thin paintbrush to put the black whiskers on.

The result = partially painted tiger faces.

They still looked adorable to me.

P1157059

P1157076

P1157066

P1157065

P1157062

1 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

I would have to agree........they are adorable!!