Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Snowmen

We got some more snow again yesterday, so the four of us went outside to play. Luke and Nolan both enjoy the snow and lucky for them, so do their parents.

This white stuff sticks to me?!









You can't tell from this picture, but our snowman is wearing an Eagles hat.





We had a blast playing outside. It's nice to use the kids as an excuse to put on my ski pants and roll around in the snow. I'm pretty excited for when they're big enough to actually go sledding. There's a hill called 'suicide hill' near us that I haven't been to since I was a teenager!

I was hoping that the little guys would be tuckered out from running around so much, but no dice. They came inside and had more energy than ever. I had to move one of my couches about two feet from the wall because they use it to climb into our bay window. They've been climbing everything lately but yesterday was a particularly adventurous day.

Justin and I are hitting the slopes tomorrow! It'll be our first time this winter and I'm really looking forward to it. We're both looking forward to when we get to take our boys skiing with us. My parents have had me on skis every year since I was 8, but Justin and I plan on teaching the boys at either 2 or 3. We'll have to wait and see!

6 comments:

Lea Liz said...

Adorable pictures! We love the snow in MN!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I LOVE your passion for snow. It reminds me of mine for winter weather (here in South Africa) and grey skies :)

Can't believe how big your boys are looking!

And I love your cap.

Kelly said...

The comment from (lea liz) was from me. I was editing her blog and forgot to sign out :)

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

Such great pics! We live in MN and have so much snow, but I have not gotten the girls out. Bad mama! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mitzi G. said...

They look like they had a blast & so did you!! B has become quite the little climber himself & it seems like it happened over night!!

Have a great time skiing.

Darcy said...

awwww what cuties! These pics also make me miss snow so much!