Sunday, January 23, 2011

19 Months Old

Well boys, for your 19 month-day, the two of you and mommy shared something very special: a stomach virus. Oh, and on top of the virus, Luke, you had an ear infection.

Yes, it wasn't a very fun few days (there was a lot of laundry-washing, vomit-cleaning, poo-cleaning, baths and carpet cleaning) but we all made it through.

It is currently 7:32 a.m. and you are both sleeping peacefully upstairs in your cribs. You both had a great night's rest and I'm hoping that today we are all feeling like ourselves again.

Now, it's on to some of your 19 month stats: not a whole lot has changed in the past month. Nolan, you're really beginning to communicate with words so well. Luke, you are a little spit-fire! Your words don't come as easily as Nolan's, but I anticipate that you'll start speaking more in the coming weeks.

Nolan, you are a cuddle-bug and a little lover.

Luke, you are the most independent little boy, and I don't think you have any fears at all.

We are still working on forks and spoons. Nolan, you love to use them, but Luke would prefer it if daddy or I fed you. I think that's my fault though, I hate the mess that is made when you guys use utensils, but that's something that I need to work on.

I am hoping that the rest of January and February leave us all cold and virus-free. I really dislike seeing you both sick and upset.

Here is a picture of you boys from last weekend with cousin, Jake. Nobody was sick, you were all happy and having a blast!
P1177121

I love you both.
Thank you for another fun month.
All my love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Kel said...

I hope everyone can stay germ free! LOL! Just swinging by to swish a Happy Sunday!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com
betweenthelines-pr.blogspot.com

Kelley said...

The stomach bug went through our house last weekend. I hope everyone is feeling better!

Mitzi G. said...

Hope that they are feeling better today & I can not believe that they are 19 months already! They are as cute as ever!!

Sulli said...

Oh that sounds terrible. I hope the boys feel better!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

19 months already and looking as handsome and adorable as always. Sorry to hear they've been so sick. I hope they stay healthy from now on.