Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Quiz

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? It all depends, but I prefer wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Growing up, we always had a real tree, but Justin always had an artificial. We have done both, but currently have a pre-lit artificial tree. It holds the ornaments better!



3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving! We don’t mess around.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually after Christmas, but before New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Only Justin’s homemade kind. There’s just enough rum – not too much & not too little.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Cabbage Patch Kid, Anton. He had red hair and now I have my very own little red head!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, Bobby. For sure!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Nolan & Luke!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards are the way to go!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Bubble Tape. I would get Bubble Tape every year from someone who will go unmentioned. One year she gave me a Scrubbing Bubbles night light.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year it was in October!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Guilty.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Every year, Justin & I will wake up and head over to his parents’ house for country sausage gravy & biscuits. That’s definitely my favorite Christmastime meal.

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? White.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel. Only until the boys have reached the point that they don’t want to leave our house on Christmas morning.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course!!

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Star. But I have done ribbon in the past.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. I can’t imagine opening presents from Santa on Christmas Eve!

22. Favorite children's Christmas song? I’m Getting’ Nuttin’ for Christmas.

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Buying batteries for EVERYTHING!

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite ornament is probably the family of moose with all of our names on it.


25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham - although I don’t eat it.

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Good kids.

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? No, but my Uncle Ed used to call the house and pretend he was Santa and ask me if I was being good.

28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I’m pathetic, but it was in like 7th grade. My parents sheltered me.

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? “Let’s Get Nogged!” is a little phrase that Justin & I throw around on Christmas day…

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Love the reds, greens and golds!

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? Negative. I live in a row home in Philly. I can’t imagine using a ladder to get all the way up there!

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? We have an electric fireplace – he comes through that.

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Gifts!

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that ornament - I need to get one for the three of us!