Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Christmas Eve was a fun day! We started off at Mabel & Vince's house which has become a yearly tradition for us. Nolan & Luke walked through the door and immediately felt like they were at home. Afterwards, we went to Mom Mom & Poppy's house for dinner.

The boys had a blast playing with their cousins Michael & Lucas. I mean, a BLAST! It made me so happy to see them all together.

Little did I know that I was just coming down with a cold, so my appetite wasn't what it usually is, so I only had some delicious homemade Italian wedding soup for dinner, but everything looked delicious and of course the boys enjoyed it!


Christmas morning was a blast!!

Aunt Christa & Charlie slept over and we were joined by Mom Mom & Poppy at 7:30. Mom Mom made us her famous sausage gravy & biscuits while we waited (not so patiently on my part) for the boys to wake up.


When they did wake, it was SO FUN!!!!!









It took almost 3 hours to open gifts because the boys would open something from Santa then become entranced so it took a while to move on to the next!



The tool workbench was definitely a big it!


Mom Mom & Poppy bought us big boy singing pottys!!




The boys took a nap after their exciting morning and when the woke, we headed out to Grammie & Pop's!

There were more Christmas gifts to open there, so the boys were excited!








They received their very own play cameras - just like mommy!




We're practicing for the snow that's been forecasted for tomorrow!




This was cousin Jake's first Christmas!!


Of course we played Wii ski! My family is obsessed with skiing!


Overall we had a very blessed and happy Christmas! I am so grateful to all of the loving people in my life.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - look at all those presents!

Laura said...

Looks like you had SO much fun! :) The boys are at such great ages for presents. Cam had a blast too. :)

Siany said...

It looks like it was a lovely Christmas!