Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Time

We celebrated Thanksgiving last Thursday at Mom Mom & Poppy's house. I ate, and ate, and ate and ate some more. Everything was just too delicious to pass up!










I woke up early (but not freakishly early) on Friday morning to finish up my Christmas shopping. I grabbed the girls and we went to Macy's to take advantage of some pretty great sales.

Here are the girls writing their letters to Santa.

I grabbed one of the very few carts in Macys. People were giving me the evil eye, but I didn't care! Since I was separated from Chica, I had my sister snap a cell pic of me to send to her for bragging rights!



Justin hung out at home with Luke and Nolan on Friday and Saturday morning so I could have some quality "girl" time. I really loved my alone time - I can't deny it. I felt so productive!

The rest of my weekend was spent decorating the house for Christmas. Gathering old coats for a coat drive. Cleaning out closets and playing with the boys.

5 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

Sounds like you got a ton done over the weekend & there is something to be said for time away from the little ones........we love them with all of our hearts but moms need a recharge time too!!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! You and your family are too cute!

Jennifer said...

What a fun and busy sounding weekend! You look fantastic and the boys are looking like little guys. :)

Meant to be a mom said...

What a great holiday weekend. I'm so glad you all had a great one.
The boys look adorable as usual in there matching shirts for Thanksgiving.

Kelly said...

ADORABLE! The boys are growing up so much. They look like little men now, not babies! So cute...they will make some girls very lucky!