Saturday, November 20, 2010

Paging Dr. Nolan because Luke is sick

Luke hasn't been feeling well, so I took him to the pediatrician first thing yesterday and discovered that my little sweetie has a double ear infection and a sore throat. Once I received the script for antibiotics, Luke and I went to the pharmacy to fill it. I waited around because I wanted to give them to him a.s.a.p. I think the pharmacist took pity on Luke and pushed our order to the front of the line - I was so grateful.

I gave him his medicine and put him down for a nap. About three hours later he was like a different baby. His fever broke and he wanted to play with his brother. I was so thankful that the antibiotics started working so quickly!

I don't have any pictures from the past couple of days because we've all been so busy trying to make Luke comfortable or keeping Nolan occupied. Here are some Dr. Nolan pictures from earlier in the week - when Luke was feeling more like himself!

Nolan listening to mommy's heart - thump thump!


You can really see the difference in Luke's hair color here. It's red up top then blonde at the crown then red again at the base of his neck - so cute!!


Nolan fulfilling Poppy's dream...Dr. Nolan!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pics - and you look great!

Jennifer said...

I know I always say the same thing, but what else can I say? They are just SOOOO cute!! I love it!

Mitzi G. said...

So cute & I am so happy that he is feeling better!