Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for. Of course, I am very thankful for my family and friends. They always seem to lift me up when I am down!

I am beyond thankful for Justin and my gorgeous sons - that goes without saying.

In addition to my health and the people I'm thankful for (and all that they do to help make our lives easier), there are some other 'things' I'm thankful for:
  • Benefit Erase Paste (makes my eyes look much less tired!)
  • MAC Viva Glam V lipstick
  • Strong coffee
  • Hollywood Tan spray tans
  • My job
  • My GPS (I don't know how I got around before having it)
  • Express jeans
  • My fabulous shoe collection (although I could always use more)
  • Pedicures
  • Landshark beer
  • Marshalls
  • My laptop
  • Showtime & HBO shows
  • Dangle earrings
  • The Swiffer Wet mop (makes cleaning so much easier)
  • The Jersey Shore (not the show -- the actual shore)
  • Las Margaritas
  • Going to Phillies games
  • Chickies n Pete's crab fries

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

melissa78 said...

I LOVE that you wrote you are thankful for Landshark!!! It is so yummmy