Thursday, November 11, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to the man who makes me laugh...


Who impresses me with his creativity & craftiness...
(it's good to have at least one parent who can make
homemade Halloween costumes for our sons!)


who impresses me with his talents...


who surprises me with fun trips...



who shares my love for Harry Potter...


who gave me the most beautiful gifts I could ever receive...
(with Luke)

(with Nolan)


I would do it over and over and over again.


You make it so easy.
Thank you for five, fun-filled years of marriage. You're my best friend.
You're an amazing daddy to our little boys.
You're mine ;)
Thank you.

6 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Congratulations guys!

What a beautiful post to Justin.

Lisa said...

awwwww happy anniversary!!

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

Happy Anniversary!! So many blessings...but the real blessing is how you are so thankful for all of them!!! Congrats! :)

Pyjammy Pam said...

aw! my five year anniversary is tomorrow! :)

Mrs.F said...

Congratulations!!

Mitzi G. said...

How sweet; happy anniversary!