Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apple Orchard

Sunday was such a gorgeous day and we couldn't have picked a better one for our trip to Linvilla Orchards. After a summer of scorching heat, it was refreshing to wake up to a crisp morning!

When I was a little girl, my Aunt Kitty & Uncle Sam would take my brother and I to Linvilla every fall to pick pumpkins and take a hayride. I have some great memories there and want the same for Luke & Nolan, so this year we began our yearly apple orchard tradition!
We started the day out with Grammie and then we were joined by Aunt Brenda & Uncle Rick later in the day!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Such cute photos! Looks like you had a fun time. :)

Jenifer said...

CUTE CUTE pictures!! I wish we had something like that to go to! The boys are getting so big!

ABK said...

Such cute pictures! I noticed the Combi twin stroller...care you give your opinion of it? Do you like it? Does it fit through doors easily? And do you think it collapses small enough? Love to hear what you think! Thanks.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, ABK. The Combi is nice and folds very easily. I really wish that it had better storage & a mommy/daddy cup holder. I can fit it through doorways...sometimes it takes me a couple of tries, but I always make it through ;)

Mitzi G. said...

They are getting so big & it looks like you guys had a great time!

Kelly said...

I just realized in these pictures how much different their hair is. Too cute. love the pics!