Thursday, September 2, 2010

oh, just a typical night...

Just a typical night...

I grabbed the video camera last night on a whim.

In the 1 minute & 53 seconds that I let the camera run, lots of things happened:

  1. Luke tries to bite Nolan's arm
  2. Luke runs away from Nolan & grab Tank's ball
  3. Luke waves the ball at Tank saying "baa"
  4. Tank comes in for the attack
  5. Luke tries to bite Tank (yes, this is how my nights usually go!)
  6. Luke plays tug-of-war with Tank
  7. Luke grows bored of Tank & moves on to his brother
  8. Luke & Nolan roll around on the floor with a blankie
  9. Nolan tries to escape Luke by running away
  10. Luke cannot be thwarted!!
  11. Nolan tries to pull some acrobatics
  12. The boys bounce on the step
  13. Mommy loves EVERY minute

The end.


6 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Absolutely adorable video!! Your boys are such cuties!!

Kristi H said...

That is GREAT! Can you imagine if you had only had 1 baby? How boring would our lives be?! They are such handsome little boys!

Sarah said...

Love it!

Rebekah said...

Fan-freakin-tastic!!! It wouldn't load but the first 20 seconds for me this morning, so I had to come back and see more! My favorite is when Nolan walks by iwth his blankie, looks at Luke and Tank, kind of nods his head and speeds off! So cute!

Whitney said...

Oh. My. Gracious. Your kiddos are adorable!!! And I love their names. So great.

Natalie A. said...

This video made me smile! I had no idea that you have a dog! Your boys stay extra busy! They are so cute! I hope you are having a nice Labor Day weekend!