Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Harry Potter Trip

I haven't been keeping up with my log lately because I have been rather busy. After Labor Day, I had a day of work then spent a Wednesday full of little boy cuddles because I would be leaving them early on Thursday morning for a 3 night trip to Florida!

I had mothers-guilt about leaving the boys, but looking back, there was absolutely nothing to worry about. They didn't forget about me! Mom Mom and Poppy stayed at our house with them until we got back home on Sunday. They had a great time at the playground, visiting family and playing around the house. I was told that they were on their best behavior (good job, guys!!).

Justin and I, on the other hand, had a great time with our friends in Florida. The sole reason for the trip was to visit Harry Potter Land at Islands of Adventure. I am a hardcore Harry Potter fan and have been wanting to visit the park since before it was finished being built!

I wasn't disappointed - we had a fantastic time!


My first glimpse at Hogsmeade!

We had some delicious butterbeer!

When Justin and I couldn't get home fast enough on Sunday. When we walked through the door and saw our little guys, our hearts melted! I spent a good 20 minutes kissing their cheeks.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

We just went there a few weeks ago and I loved it too! I didn't really like the butterbeer though...it was too sweet!

Shell said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I so want to go there!

Deanna said...

How fun!! I would love to go to there...but I doubt my husband would be as enthusiastic as yours. He won't even watch the movies. Maybe it would be a good girls' trip though..hmmm... : )