Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dinner with Grammie & Aunt Danielle


mommy phone pic!

Grammie, Aunt Danielle & I took the boys to Ruby Tuesday for dinner last night. I was, once again, reminded why we don't do this very often.

Everything that was given to them as a distraction before their dinner was brought out was thrown onto the floor. I spent half of my time under the table picking up discarded toys, coasters, straws, etc. Thankfully they didn't cry at all, but they were a little loud (as are all children their age).

As usual, we had a lot of people stop by our table to talk to us. People love to share their twin stories - it's so sweet! The boys ham it up for their new friends too!!

4 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I can hardly keep Coop busy at lunch and dinner in public. I give you props for having two that throw things at the same time :)

So I'm playing catch up and I just saw your post where the boys were in your kitchen cabinet. They are so stinking adorable. Really they are.
And they are getting so big. It amazes me how they are growing so fast.

I'm glad you guys are doing good :)

Rochelle, Mom of Twins said...

You have such a great attitude about onlookers! I get a little annoyed with everyone who approaches us and tells us about their friends' twins, etc. I'm always super nice, of course. I know people are just excited to see my guys. Hubby reminds me that in about six years, people will be annoyed with us instead of thinking the guys are adorable so I'd better enjoy it now! I applaud you going to a restaurant. Our guys are at a year old, and I think we've taken them out to eat all of three times. Your little ones are adorable!

Jeannie said...

I could've written this myself! Not something we do often.

Mitzi G. said...

The throwing of everything OFF the table & on to the floor is Brayden's favorite game too when we are out to dinner!!