Sunday, August 1, 2010

Play Date

It's only almost two weeks late, but the monthly chair picture had to be taken. Unfortunately, the only way I was able to keep both boys in their chair at once was to let them hold their panda bear. So cute!

On Friday, we had a play date with cousin Emma!

We had a great time! Emma was very sweet & shared her toys with Luke & Nolan and everything was going nicely until it was time to head outside. I didn't bring bathing suits with me so I took off their clothes so that they could play in the pool. Nolan removed his diaper almost immediately & rather than fight with him, I let him splash around in the buff. Then sweet Bridgit (Emma's momma) saw that Nolan left a present in the pool. Poo. Lovely. I was embarrassed, but she was very understanding. Nolan was very happy with himself though!

Diapers & clothes were put back on then they played on the swing set until I could see them growing sleepy.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Getting caught up on your blog...I'm behind several posts. I know I say this all the time, but these two are the cutest little guys around!! I love seeing their smiling faces when I come here. :) It makes me smile too.

Heather said...

I love that first picture! Soooo adorable.

Mitzi G. said...

That is too funny; at least she understood!!