Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Climbing

The climbing has started.

It happened totally out of the blue.

Last night, Justin & I went into the kitchen for all of a minute (as long as it took for him to get a glass of water & for me to pour two sippy cups full of milk). I then heard Justin say, "Jen!! Come quick; you've got to see this!"


Luke had pulled a little stepping stool over to the big chair, climbed on up then climbed onto a table. Justin found him playing with the picture on the wall.

I'm guessing that this is only the beginning?

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is my worst nightmare!!!! I wish you lots of soft surfaces in your house!

melissa78 said...

OMG!!! The little dare devil.
Love him to pieces!!!

Rebekah said...

Ruh roh...

Kendra said...

now the fun starts.!!

The Wilson's said...

oh lawdy! you're in for it mama!

Sarah said...

LOL! Luke is my Jalen! Jalen is my climber and climbs up and over everything he can. Now does Nolan just sit there and smile while his brother gets into trouble?

Mrs.F said...

How scary!!! Haha, but Gianna just started climbing on little things like the couch, etc. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she starts that too!