Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wish List Wednesday



1. A Personal Assistant. I just started getting into couponing & using CVS Extra Care Bucks and it's terribly confusing. I know that some people are probably chuckling at me (ahem, Brenda & Kristine!) because they are absolute pros, but I'm just getting started. Having a personal assistant to do all of my coupon-clipping, organizing and grocery shopping would be so helpful!


2. I would love to have this for the boys. Having a nice big backyard to put it in would be nice too!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

If you figure out how the CVS program works let me know. I know people that save a lot but I can not figure it out either. I LOVE bargains!

Cassie said...

I never clip coupons. I probably should, but then I forget to use them. Just like my reusable shopping bags in my trunk. What's a girl to do?

Mitzi G. said...

If you are only confused at CVS then you are doing better than I am............I don't see how people save so much with coupons I seem to spend more trying to use them than if I just bought the store brand stuff!!

BrendaS said...

No fears, Jenn. The coupons and CVS can be overwhelming at first, but it gets easier once you figure it out and work out your system.