Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shoe Decision

I received a few e-mails and comments about my search for shoes or sandals that my boys can wear as beginner-walkers. I need a shoe with a soft sole, but still protected their piggies from the summer's hot pavements & decks. I also want to prevent stubbed piggies - ouch!

I got some helpful suggestions, but I also heard from other moms saying that they were on the hunt for the same kind of shoes.

After a lot of research, I decided that I really liked Pedipeds. They are good for their feet & won't hinder their walking. The only down-side is that they're a bit pricey in my opinion, considering the fact that their feet grow so quickly.

Aren't they cute?!?


Here comes the good part: because I saved loads of Swagbucks, I was able to get a $50 Amazon giftcard to put towards my purchase! Woo Hoo!!! I love when things work out like this!


I've blogged about it before, but I really love Swagbucks because you earn 'bucks' for your internet searches. I don't know about you, but I do a lot of searches, so why not earn some free loot?!? If you want to swag, you can sign up here:

Search & Win


I will let you all know how the shoes work out when they arrive in the mail!

6 comments:

Shell said...

Cute! I liked the robeez for my kids.

Jennifer said...

Hi Shell, I liked the Robeez too and will probably end up trying them next just to compare the two!

Lisa said...

Those are super cute! I bought Stride Rite for Kay when she was a baby/toddler. Just another option :) but they are kinda pricey as well...unless you catch the sale, whith is normally buy 1 get the second 1/2 off, which is perfect for you ;)

Rebecca said...

ADORABLE!!! I think we had these too when they first started! Loved them!

Mrs.F said...

Adorable! But dang... a little too expensive IMO for shoes they will grow out of within 2 or 3 months. I guess I will continue my search for budget friendly, flexible shoes :)

Mitzi G. said...

They are so cute!! I need to find some shoes for B too so thatnk you for posting this!