Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend & Justin's 30th

Not only was this our first Memorial Day Weekend with Luke and Nolan, but it was also Justin's 30th birthday celebration weekend! We started the weekend off with a delicious dinner for two downtown. Mom Mom and Poppy came over and put the boys to sleep while Justin and I enjoyed some time alone. Dinner was delicious!Saturday night was spent celebrating his 30th with friends and family! Aunt Danielle spent most of Saturday at our house then she stayed with the boys while Justin and I went downtown again to meet everyone for dinner and drinks.

This is the 30 crown that has been passed from friend to friend. He wore it on his head for all of 15 seconds while a picture was snapped (thanks, Christa!). On Sunday, we went to Mom Mom & Poppy's house for a BBQ!!
I tried to get a picture of the both of them, but they were just too interested in what was going on around them. This is how it usually is for me!
No matter how hard Justin tried to get Luke to look at the camera, it wouldn't work.
He just wanted to play with my necklace
(which is 3 separate dog tags with each of my 3 mens' names on them!)

Monday - Memorial Day

We went back to Mom Mom & Poppy's house before heading to Granny's birthday celebration.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl, you look fabulous!!

The Wilson's said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Y'all are such a cute couple:)

Rebekah said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Great pictures...even when the boys won't look. :) I adore your whole outfit in the first picture!

Lisa said...

Looks like a fanatastic weekend!! You have such a beautiful family!

Mitzi G. said...

Your family is so beautiful!!

Rebecca said...

What a fun weekend! Can I be nosy and ask where you got the dress from the first picture? It is freaking hot!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

You're looking GREAT - summer suits you :)

Connor also can't stop pulling at my necklace like that (but I have discs) - Kendra is like *grab* "when can I get MY one?"

your boys are gorgeous - BOYS!

Love the toes in the pics :)

julie said...

I love that outfit in the first picture!

KHS said...

Beautiful pictures of you and the family. I have had a hard time keeping up with everyone lately! The boys are getting SOOOOO BIG!! Sounds like everything is going great!