Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cousin Emma's First Birthday Party

Happy 1st Birthday, cousin Emma!!!
This is the birthday girl making her "face" - hysterical!!! Emma's birthday guests!
Yes, those are my kids.
Luke is facing backwards.
Nolan is chewing on someone's party hat.When it was time to sing, little Emma was a little overwhelmed, but recovered very nicely once her Nan began singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider." Luke was very content playing with cups.......while Nolan explored the backyard.They also loved playing on Emma's swing set - so much fun!!!!But they weren't too excited by the bouncer.And here is the only picture I made it into. We had a great time at the party. The boys loved playing with the other kids and eating pretzels. The party was right in the middle of their afternoon nap time, so when we arrived home from the party at 5:45, the boys slept until 6:3o. I woke them, gave them a bath & bottle, then put them back to sleep at 7:15. They slept until 8 a.m. today!!

4 comments:

Mitzi G. said...

Holy Cow, I haven't slept until 8:30 in so long.......I am jealous!!

I love her little dress!!

Emily said...

You have really big family, the heaven of children. Amazing.

mrs shortcake said...

How fun! I love her little dress!

Chelsea said...

I'm a new follower through Chasing Twins in Louboutins! Beautiful blog and adorable little ones by the way! Hope to see you around my blog sometime...
Chelsea
http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com