Friday, May 14, 2010

Walking

Nolan has been doing more and more walking. He loves to take my hand and walk around the house, but he's been feeling very independant and has been taking more steps on his own.

A couple of weeks ago, he took his first steps. I have been trying for two weeks to catch it on video. Two weeks! The whole problem is, when he has an audience, he becomes shy.

Last night, he was standing at the kitchen table, turned around and walked about 8 steps over to the closet. Why couldn't I have my camera ready then?!

This is the best video we have of him walking. I need to keep the Flip Cam ready at all times!
video

4 comments:

Kristi H said...

Oh the FUN is about to begin! There's nothing better than pitter patter around the house! One thing I hadn't prepared for was toys going from room to room! They couldn't carry toys when they crawled, so everything stayed in place... not the case anymore ;)

The Wilson's said...

Oh so sweet! I love the drunk man wobbles:)

Rebecca said...

I love it!!! It gets so much more fun when they can walk (and stressful, but in a good way)!!!

Lisa said...

love that little laugh of his :)