Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Invitation

I mailed out L&N's birthday invitations yesterday! I've had the invite picked out for a while but I was waiting to order it because I wanted to get a good picture of both of the boys together. Unfortunately, as we all know, it's so hard to get one child to look & smile for the camera let alone TWO!

I obviously wasn't able to get a picture of both of them, so I used individual pictures and I love how it turned out.


The birthday is right around the corner...

9 comments:

Mitzi G.!! said...

I can't believe they are almost 1; where has the time gone? I love the invite....it is so precious!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

you do know you're scaring me, right?

First walking, now parties :)

Very cute invite - this is on my list of things to blog about this week.

Cassie said...

That is such a cute & colorful invitation! I can't wait to see pics of them eating their birthday cake-those are always the best!

Heather said...

That invite is so cute! Love it!

Lisa said...

wow...1 already?! Love the invites!!

Jeannie said...

Cute invite!! We're having our party the same day at the same time! It's going to be a great day :)

The Wilson's said...

How is it that our boys are already turning one?!? Great job on the invite, too cute!

Heidi said...

Love it! I can't wait to see what you came up with for the whole ocean theme!!

Kelly said...

Adorable invitation! I can't believe they are almost one! they grew up was too fast! They are more adorable than ever!