Friday, May 7, 2010

8 x 8 Picture Tag

Lisa tagged me in a game of Photo Tag. Here are the rules:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder

2) Select the 8th photo in that folder

3) Post that photo along with the story behind it

4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

Here is my picture:

This picture was taken May 24, 2003 at Justin's annual Bowling Banquet (because we are just cool like that). Justin would bowl with his dad and best friend every Thursday night for about 8 months throughout the year. I actually forget the name of the guy behind Justin, but he was quite a character!

Just for the fun of it, here is a picture of the same guy dancing with me. I will have to ask my father-in-law how this guy is doing (and what his name is??).

2 comments:

Mitzi G.!! said...

I was on a bowling league a few year ago so no judgement here :)

Lisa said...

wow...your hubs looks exactly the same!