Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Saturday Night Was Date Night

This past Saturday night, we had a date night with Chica & Eric who brought along Cloie! There's no need to leave your house for a fun date night -- all you need are your best friends in the world, some BBQ, beer & happy, playful kiddos!




Nolan & Luke were both so excited to play with Cloie and I find it so interesting to see the dynamic between my boys and other children. I am so used to seeing them with only one another so when another child is added to the mix, I think their personalities come out a bit more!
This is sweet Cloie letting Luke pull on her hair.

Cloie loved helping out with L&N.
Eric aka "Air wick"
This is how our house typically looks:
Toys all over the floor!

I just can't get enough of these kids!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like everyone had fun! I love the last picture!

Meant to be a mom said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I agree that a night in with best friends is always the best.
I love the pics of you with the kids on the floor, so cute.

melissa78 said...

HUMMM Why am I wearing 2 different shirts?? Thanks Nolan <3

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA! I forgot about that! It was love vom :-)