Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random Picture Texts From Grammie

On the days that I am working, my mother sends me random picture texts throughout the day. I absolutely LOVE receiving them!

This is one I just received a little while ago: I'm not sure what's going on, but supposedly Nolan is resting... There is also a formula container laying on the ground in the background. Must be quite the day...
Here is a picture text from a couple of weeks ago when the boys were prom dress shopping with my mom, sister & her friends.


I really can't get enough of them!

8 comments:

Kristi H said...

What a sweet Mom you have! If my hubby is gone for more than an hour, he expects picture texts, too! How did parents manage 20 years ago without technology?

Cassie said...

Wow! He looks beat! But not surprising, you've got some active little guys :) It's super sweet your mom sends you pictures throughout the day. I'm sure it helps with missing them while you're working.

Alison said...

That is so cute! I don't think my mom has any idea how to picture text! :)

melissa78 said...

Nolie looks so BIG!!! I miss them I am going tohave to stop over to see them! <3

Jeannie said...

I'm working on Fridays and my MIL watches the boys for us that day. She sends picture texts too! Makes my work day!

M~ said...

LOL I just love the pic of them dress shopping! It's great that your Mom does that for you :)

Molly said...

how sweet of her to send those to you! so nice to know your kids are perfectly safe with your family. :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Awe, I absolutely love getting picture updates during the day. That's so sweet of your mom. It looks like they boys have lots of fun and get really tuckered out at grandma's.