Friday, April 2, 2010

Mom, You're A Sucker

With the cold that's been going through our family this week, baby-proofing was put on the back burner. We have every intention of going out today and getting another gate since the boys are on the mend, but in the meantime I've been blocking our landing with a toy box. Just a temporary fix.
I was in the kitchen this morning cleaning up after breakfast when I heard a little thump. No crying - that's a good thing, but what could have fallen over??
All of my clean, folded laundry that I thought I protected by putting it on the landing, behind the toy box and toy that I thought he wouldn't figure out how to get around.
I got played!


I just removed that wrought iron stand once the boys were upstairs napping. My living room looks so bare!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh! Smart (and sneaky) little guy isn't he!

Bethany said...

Thats so funny! my little sister used to climb into her toy box to get to the stairs because we used it to block the stairs - didnt work for long!

Natalie A. said...

I love coming to your blog and having 2 cuties smiling at me! :)
I hope your family gets better soon!

Have a great Easter weekend!

Rebecca said...

Oh...he's good! You're going to be running around like a nutjob (or like me...however you want to picture it) in no time! Our living room doesn't even look like a living room anymore...so sad (but happy at the same time)!

Kendra said...

sneaky little guy.!

Sarah said...

LOL! Doesn't it feel like nothing will stop them now? There is no more sitting them in place and able to leave a room without worrying. My boys are climbing into everything too. Happy Easter!

Meant to be a mom said...

:) uh oh, they are so sneaky. How funny. We underestimate these little minds.

Mitzi G.!! said...

He looks so proud of himself!